Bravo! Sara.

Date sent:              Tue, 24 Dec 2002 11:23:17 +0100
From:                   Sara Trevisan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: Marlowe (oedipus)
To:                     [log in to unmask]

Dear Oedipus,

I am not kissing anybody's ass. I don't know the people on this list
personally and I am just trying to behave in a CIVIL way, which seems like
something behind-the-times nowadays.

I've gotten so fed-up of students who want to know everything and want to
be better than the people who teach the subject. Do you have better ideas
about TSE?? Then fight your battle and use those ideas as weapons --
stop
saying bullshit about your supposed foe without ever daring to face him
directly. Most of the times, people speaking like you have no real news to
tell.

Sara --