Date sent:              Mon, 23 Dec 2002 23:34:00 -0500
From:                   deleuze oedipus rimbaud <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: Eliot teaching Marlowe
To:                     [log in to unmask]

Dear Miss Gish: Unlike thy name's sake you err. One cannot read
Marlowe with the spectacles of Eliot, one can however read Marlowe with
Stevens as Stevens opens Marlowe and Eliot the old arch cat closes him
down as he closed everything down.Peace and Love and Potatoes to thee
Nancy Gish <[log in to unmask]> wrote:2 for Marcia, 0 for deleuze.