From: Ken Armstrong [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

   Peter's statement I didn't find objectionable. His point, wasn't it, was
that John's statement was in bad taste, or at any rate (since that term for
the moment belongs to you) that it made as much sense as it would to put on
blackface, etc. I have to agree with Michelle. The bad taste here seems to
be in the ears of those who take it that way. And, from my point of view,
the decision to launch the big stones was as I described it.
Carrol must be feeling relieved that her post on 9/11 has been superceded.

Cheers,
Peter