At 05:13 PM 12/13/2002 +0100, you wrote:

> > Given TSE's belief, Gunnar,  that ours is an age (ours and his are not
> > different in that character, are they?) worm-eaten by liberalism,
>
>Where did he say so?

"The acrimony which accompanies much debate is a symptom of differences so
large that there is nothing to argue about. We experience such profound
differences with some of our contemporaries, that the nearest parallel is
the difference between the mentality of one epoch and another. In a society
like ours, worm-eaten with Liberalism, the only thing possible for a person
with strong conviction is to state a point of view and leave it at that."

from the Preface of After Strange Gods.