Carrol,

Your definition of property is a stretch.  Property is indeed a "thing" a
tangible object.  Ownership is the result of a transaction, a contract, and
if real property is registered in the form of a deed at the county Registry
of Deeds.  Ownership is not the result of a collective decision of an
organized society.  No decision is necessary.  Laws determining ownership
are virtually the same in all societies.  Social relations have nothing to
do with property or ownership.

I am confused, I do not understand the point you are trying to make.

Bob Summers

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf