Dear Kate of Troy! It is You I love!! Not her, By Priam's knees I saw the gates of London nibble thy breasts!
I love you Kate, O my Kate, Of WS
 Kate Troy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:In a message dated 12/24/02 4:36:34 AM !!!First Boot!!!, [log in to unmask] writes:

Dear Damsel Gish, if that be the case, then I bow gracefully to thee and admit my foolish omissive ways

Peace my love.

I believe he really likes you, Nancy.  Like some kids who can't handle life or relationships, when they like someone, they act the opposite.