Dear Cox, now I hear you are a man. OH! I reach for my cox! ahahah Filter me away till the return of thy troped repressed demands to hear me!

 Carrol Cox <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

deleuze oedipus rimbaud wrote:

> ALL OF YOU BORES CANNOT CONTROL US WE SPEAK HOW WE
> WISH ABOUT WHAT.

Of course we can: I've just put you in my filter & I will never see
another post by you unless someone else quotes you. Keep it up and you
will be screaming into a deserted hall.

There are even ways to insult others without making an utter ass of
oneself. Those ways do not include ALL CAP screams in e-mail.

:-)

Carrol

P.S. Those who find me offensive should do the same. There is no rule
that everyone should listen to / read everyone.