For those who keep lifelists by ABA rules, the formerly called Canary-winged Parakeet is now countable as the Yellow-chevroned Parakeet.  The parakeets reside in south Florida.  I always thought the Yellow-chevroned was much easier to find (more common) than the White-winged Parakeet  anyway, but nobody asked me when they made the splits.
Gone birding,
Tommie Rogers