your request is being processed. I was just trying not to create more
email for people to open by processing the order faster than people
would wonder if I got their email. It should be on the way.

brad

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/13/02 07:14PM >>>
I requested 20 or 24 for the Kansas City Zoo Camera Club group that
does a
lot of photography in Mo.  Is that possible?  Marie Bohndorf,