I arrived at Windfield Dam at 7:00 a.m. this morning (Sunday). Just
above the lock as Scott Schuette had indicated the previous evening were
three Black Scoters and to my surprise one White-winged Scoter.

I phoned my wife via the cell phone and asked her to post this to
MOBIRDS...

That was at 7:20 a.m.

I just arrived home, and see that NO message was posted?

No message was in my Sent Box nor the Deleted Box.

So...  I apologize, for not posting sooner.

I also phoned Anne and Donald Downing in Edina just after talking to my
wife.

As to where the message is, I don't know.

I stopped by the dam with Paul Bauer, Jim and Charlene Malone and Dave
Rogles and we didn't see any scoters at 2:30 p.m. today.

Frustrated about the email.
Patrick Harrison                     *
Shelbyville, Shelby County, Missouri *
http://www.patrickdharrison.com      *