Well, last night and today has certainly been interesting on the listserve,
hasn't it? Of course, I think the majority of posts have been correct in
supporting Arctic Loon discussions, Counties of the Week, news from OK and AZ,
etc., but I guess Chris got his point across by raising a few eyebrows and
temperatures under the collar.

And, if his comment to the effect of "Thanks for the responses - you all
responded as I hoped you would." is honest (and we have no reason to think it
isn't), I guess we all got snookered. No real harm done. Now, was the Arctic
Loon seen in Colorado today or not?

Steve Bingham
KC, MO