I thank Bob for coming to my defense last time after
the election, and I will come to his now. Without Mr.
Fisher, this site would have a gaping hole, a hole I
am not willing to do without.

The whole point of this site, is education, not only
Missouri birds, but birds that could POSSIBLY occur
here.

How come this message was flagged, but not the cruise
mention to Alaska last week? Is this Alaska, or
Missouri?

I can live within the guidelines, but Colorado is less
than a days drive from here, Arizona is two days away,
but still noteworthy.

I'm with you Bob, and I hope to continue learning from
you.

See y'all birding.
Lynn Miller
Lone Jack, MO