Bob'
I think you may be referring to my post re: the
Poorwill, Whip-poor-will, and Chuck-wills-widow my
folks had all at once in Mound City, KS this summer. I
thought how nice it was to have all three singing at
once, so I could separate them for my family.

Also, had a Belted Kingfisher on SW600 rd. Warrensburg
on Saturday, just west of Hwy13. Nice male on a wire.
Lynn Miller
Lone Jack,MO
Jackson CO

http://webhosting.yahoo.com