For a limited time, the Missouri Breeding Bird Atlas is available free
by the box (20) from the Missouri Dept. of Conservation. It is not free
from MDC outlet centers. We are making it available to professor,
teachers, bird clubs, agencies, etc. by the box. Please arrange
distribution of the 20 copies among your club members, students,
coworkers, etc. We will send to one location per box. No singles will be
sent. These books are not for resale, so no venders please. If you need
several boxes that is okay.

If you are interested in a box, send me your name, address, email, and
phone number, and indicate the recipient  group.

Address all communications to me, Brad Jacobs, PO Box 180, Jefferson
City , MO  65102 or [log in to unmask]

We will be keeping some in stock for future sale, but we are over
stocked and need to clear space in our warehouse. Supplies are limited
to the first 100 boxes.

Brad Jacobs

Brad Jacobs
PO Box 180