Hi,
I don't know if any of you remember when I asked in January for your advice
on a suitable bird to put in a painting of yellow ladyslippers.
I got several responses and I decided on a Kentucky Warbler.  For those of
you who would like to see it, I have finally updated my site with several
new paintings including the warbler.  I hope you enjoy it, and thanks once
again for the advice.

Adam Nisbett's Wildlife Art - http://tigernet.missouri.org/~nisbett

Adam Nisbett
St. James, Maries Co., MO