Leslie:

That may have been you parked in front of me while I was taking photos:

   http://levee.wustl.edu/~rlk/wgnss/reda/pefa.htm

A photo op of a lifetime - and, for once, I had the camera.  The bad news
is that I annoyed the bird so with my shutter clicking that it flew off and
wasn't seen by persons on either field trip that arrived later. Sorry.

The Riverlands map page is here:

   http://levee.wustl.edu/~rlk/wgnss/reda/reda_maps.html

Click on the bottom link for info regarding the state line.  These are big
images that will load slowly.

Randy Korotev
Saint Louis