on 11.2.02 Jean Leonatti wrote:

> Thanks again to the St. Louis crew (Malone's, Mike Grant)
> who helped us out at REDA  (Charlene, we will NEVER doubt
> you again!) and kindly escorted us to Creve Couer Lake.  We
> had a great trip and ALWAYS enjoy running into you!  And,
> the Surf Scoters weren't bad either!

 Re: Scoters.
NO problem. Glad the debate could be solved so as to add another bird to all
of your lists.
AND........ I got a free lunch out of it. ;-)

Re: IL vs. MO
Randy Korotev has a map of that area on the WGNSS website (NOT the Corp's
map) that may shed some light on which side of the state those birds were. I
forgot how to get to it on his site (of course), maybe he can remind us
where to click.

It was a great time to see all of you and to place faces with names from
Mobirds.
Just hope everyone got home OK before the lousy weather hit.

Sorry all the birds didn't exactly cooperate, but sometimes that happens.
First good weather in several days, so the birds split.
The early birder(s) did catch the zooties yesterday........and/or you had to
have car problems so you get TWO good birds like Patrick.

Anyway......
Good times were had by all! :-)

Good birding,
Charlene Malone