Spent an our at Mozingo Lake east of Maryville Toaday.  Lots of waterfowl is
moving through the area, mostly the typical species.  As I was leaving I met
Doc. Easterla who was also out birding and he had seen 2 White Winged
Scoters, 10 american pipits, and an early Common Goldeneye.  There were also
hundreds of Redheads in the area.
He saw the White winged Scoters fly in and land along the east face of the
dam along the dead trees in the water.  They then joined in with the
plethora of feeding Coots.