Richard,

 A book  entitled Women in the Poetry of T.S. Eliot - a Psychoanyltic Appraoch was published in 1984 by Macmillan.  The author is Tony Pinkney. The jacket design incorporates "Salome" by Edward Burra which is a nice period touch.  I don't suggest it is important, only that it exists.

Maire McQueeney
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">MALPASS Richard
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 2:30 AM
Subject: Women in TSE

Greetings!

I'm an Australian pseudo-academic doing some research on Eliot, and have been fascinated (in a fly-on-the-wall way) by your discussions in the last month or so, and was wondering if anyone might be kind enough to suggest any particular works which could be considered important in regards to the depictions of women in TSE's poems and plays.

many thanks
Richard