Date sent:              Sat, 30 Nov 2002 20:30:22 -0800
From:                   Peter Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: Thatcher, feminism, etc.
To:                     [log in to unmask]

Alright, lets avoid muddying the waters with
academicism. Was Margaret Thatcher, or was she not,
a liberated woman? Without all of the efforts of
women which preceded her, of which feminism was
merely the bow on the rose, would Auntie Maggie
have been able to get to her high office or not?
In other words, let's not avoid the issue with pickiness?

Peter

Dr. Peter C. Montgomery
Dept. of English
Camosun College