The two white turkeys at Crows Creek (Smithville Lake) are albinos--they have
pink eyes and skin. I am guessing they were hatched this year (someone surely
would have noticed them if they were there last year), and odds are from the
same clutch. They are the same size & shape as the other Wild Turkeys, and
are always with that small group of 10 or so. If they were domestic, I don't
think they'd still be out there, let alone getting along so well with the
other birds.

It will be interesting to see how long they last.

Kristi Mayo
Kearney, MO (Clay Co.)