 MoBirders,In the last month, LCCL has generated a number  of reports of BOP, to wit:  Nick Barber had Merlin and Peregrine and Cooper's, Mike Brady had Cooper's and Great Horned Owl earlier today and this afternoon we added Prairie Falcon, Red-tailed, Northern Harrier and Cooper's.  A couple of years ago there was a possible Northern Goshawk.  Just a thought.  I'll be checking all the BOP from now on; excellent habitat, with nice open perches and some dense tree groupings.  This was a banner year for Least Bittern and other marsh birds, and sparrow numbers are high this fall. Good BirdingDavid RoglesSt. Charles County.