I have been enjoying the house finches, house sparrows and mourning dove
fighting the squirrels and racoon for the sunflower seeds.

I briefly saw what I thought was an alibino dove fly by.  Now he is feeding
at the feeder right outside my door.  The other doves peck at him some of the
time, but not all.

Help with identification if you can please.

He is slightly larger than the mourning dove (male and female).  He is pale
all over with orange legs.  His primaries are bright white, his tail is more
square like a Eurasion Collard and he has a very pale marking on the side of
his neck that is similar to the collar on a Eurasion .  I cannot tell if it
circles the back of his neck or is only on the sides.  He does not have spots
on his back.  However, he has a white dot on his face that looks kind of like
the opposite of the black mark on a white winged dove.  Undertail coverts are
white.

He has been coming in to feed off and on for the last two hours.  His tail
looks like he could have been in a rought situation.

Any ideas?  Anyone want to come look at him?

helen hewins
overland park, ks