In Kennedy Forest this morning:

Perhaps 200 Goldfinches feeding on seeds at the savanna (the area
between Kennedy Forest and Skinker Blvd.)  Definitely feeding on
Rosinweed, plus Bidens and/or Brown-Eyed Susan.

In the same area were White-Throated Sparrows and one nice Nashville Warbler.

In the woods a bunch of Blue-Jays were harassing an owl--I assume it was
a Great-Horned owl, but I only had glimpses of it in flight.

I also found one Swainson's Thrush.

And of course the usual:  chickadees, titmice, cardinals, a nuthatch.

Jerry Farm
St. Louis