I spent the majority of my summer patrolling Smithville Lake and leading
nature hikes in the park for Clay County. No albino turkeys were reported
over the summer. Rangers would have come across them or maintence staff. I'd
put my money on the turkeys being first year birds.

Matt Garrett
Maryville MO