     I'm at work and reading the AP article about the dead condor chicks,
and the strange thing is that one of them was found with all kinds of metal
things in its digestive system. Quoting from article:
A necropsy on the second chick turned up 12 bottle caps, shards of glass,
electrical fixtures, screws and washers in the birdís stomach.

Steve Whitworth, Glen Carbon, Madison County, IL