Made a quick trip to Clarence Cannon this afternoon.  Stopped by Winfield
Dam on the way.  Nothing there.  Stopped by Prarie Slough on the way.
Nothing there.  Almost turned back, discouraged but decided to press on.  At
Clarence Cannon there were thousands (impossible to count) of Mallards.
Also a small flock of blue phase Snow Geese.  We saw 5 Northern Harriers at
one time working a field. We saw at least six huge flocks of Red Winged
Blackbirds. Other finds:
Pied Billed Grebe-4
Great Blue Herons-10
Great Egrets-3