Years ago I stopped going on birdwalks because of so many nit-picking attitudes. It seems to be inbred with birders. Recently I ran across the MOBIRDS thing, and thought I'd enjoy this, being safely removed from the nitters.  And look what I ran into. You people split hairs at every opportunity. Grow up.