Thanks for the info Sherry.  I have already deleted it, so now I suppose I
have to try and get it back.

Marcia Hawk

-----Original Message-----
From: MO Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Sherry McCowan
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2002 9:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: virus problem

Dear mobirders,

This is a hoax.  Do NOT delete jdbgmgr.exe.  More information is
available at Symantec:

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file.hoax.html

The thing that infuriates me about these creeps isn't so much the
nuisance they create by scaring people into deleting files (bad as that
is)  as it is their reliance on and abuse of the good will of people who
spread the hoax in hopes of preventing harm.

Down off my soapbox now.

Sherry McCowan
St. Louis, Missouri