I agree.  If something benefits the birding community or increases
understanding of birding, it should be allowed.  I, for one, would like to
know if any unusual animals (black bears, wild cats, etc.) are active or
possible in any given area.  I also like to know where the unmarked
railroads are, where the roads are impassable because of weather conditions
or construction...You get the picture: what one person considers pertinent
information causes another to get their knickers in a twist.  BOTTOM LINE:
If you don't want the information or it does not apply to you, delete it and
go on.  Don't usurp the rights of the rest of us to get information that we
want.

Dorothy Lambert, Nevada