Boy this is a nice way to introduce yourself.
Simply hit the delete button, and move on.
I have learned more about the birding spots of
Missouri in the last year-and-a-hlaf then I ever would
have going on birding walks.

Lay off the attitude, and jion us constructively.

On a birding note, I have had Juncoes for about 10
days, and Ruby-crowned Kinglets for almost as long.

Good birding
Lynn Miller
Lone Jack,MO
Jackson CO