Greetings.  I apologize for sending this via "reply" mode, since the whole
string of previous messages goes  with it.  But they are directly related to
my question.  I received Rita's message but did not receive any of the 6 or
7 messages before it.  I checked my junk mailbox, and checked my custom
filters, but could find nothing that would have blocked these transmissions.
  Anyone else having problems?  Thanks.

Susan Eaton
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO., MO