Does every one know WHERE THE DELETE BUTTON IS? If there is something you
don't want to read about just delete it. I for one am glad the post was
sent, i often watch and see other wildlife when birding, hell that is part
of the fun for most that i know.
Any way just my thoughts
Good birding to all
Brandon