From: Hazelwood, Susan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 11:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: No More Mountain Lion - Please

I know Chris Snook is currently unavailable to write this himself and I've
just returned from being out of town. Hence the delay in getting this
scolding out.  Remember, MOBirds-L is a listserve where the forum is about
wild birds and things pertaining to wild birds. Please, please stick to the
topic.

Thanks for cooperating (and avoiding our risking loss of our free service
provided by the University of Missouri-Columbia).

On the bird front. Fellows Lake, north of Springfield, MO, had one Osprey,
two Common Loons, lots and lots of Yellow-rumped Warblers, Dark-eyed Juncos,
two Pied-billed Grebes, and three Double-crested Cormorants yesterday.

Susan Hazelwood, co-list owner for MOBirds-L
Columbia, Boone County, MO