I seem to recall that a stir was caused cupla years ago when a mountain lion
was confirmed somewhere in the Mark Twain National Forest. Can't recall the
county. They apparently found some deer kills, and then some conservation or
wildlife officer actually saw it. They may even have gotten it on video or
photo.

Steve Whitworth, Glen Carbon, Madison County, IL