  As we were leaving about 6 pm last night, 2 Black Throated Green Warblers
were bathing at the bubbler.  We then saw a female Connecticut Warbler follow
their lead!  Another new yard and bubbler bird for us...#121/ #70,
respectively.  I checked Robins and Easterla, p. 302.
  "Most records are for the first three weeks of Sept, but there are at least
three records for the first half of Oct.  It is perhaps more widespread
during this season than in the spring.  This warblers is largely overlooked
in the fall because it is not vocal and few observers work its habitat in
late Aug or early Sept, when most should pass though the state....Latest
dates: 1, 13 Oct 1983, Marais Temps Clair; 1, 9 Oct 1938, St. Charles Co."
  Any comments?

  Thanks!
  Margy Terpstra