Dear folks,

A friend sent me info about a virus that, if I understand correctly,
automatically sends itself to everyone on every e-mail list you're on.  She
said it doesn't activate for 14 days, and can't be detected by Norton or
McAfee anti-virus programs (yet).  I found it on my disk, and I know of one
person (not in my contacts folder) who got a message "hi,[name],here's a
questionnaire," or some such, with a virus attachment.  Anyway, here's the
steps I followed for eliminating the virus file:

1. Go to Start, then Find (or Search)

2.  In Files/Folders, write the name "jdbgmgr.exe"

3.  Be sure to search in your "C" drive

4.  Click Find or Search

5.  The virus has a teddy bear icon with the name "jdbgmgr.exe" - needless
to say, DO NOT OPEN IT!!

6.  Right-click, then delete it

7.  Go to the recycle bin and delete it there also.

If you find it, you should forward this message to email lists you're on,
and probably to people in your address book.

The pleasure of modern labor-saving devices!

Joe