For those interested---I have had a couple of hummingbirds at my feeder for
the past five days.  This after all my feeders were down for a few days when
the wind broke the line they hang from.

And, for the info of those who might come down this way....the Persimmon
Hill Berry Farm is operating on limited hours this time of year, and I
believe they close in the winter.  Better call first before searching for
those elusive roadrunners (and muffins).

Nancy R.
Shell Knob (Barry County)