Somewhat tangential but I was told this morning by a colleague in London that this German newspaper on Friday Oct. 25th translated and reprinted the Wall St. Journal front page story about my poetry, published here on Sept. 12, 2002.

If there are members of this list in Germany or other German-speaking countries in Europe, would you please tell me what type of newspaper this is, it's readership, et cetera?

I would welcome this information but you need not burden other members of the list and can e-mail me directly at [log in to unmask]

Thanking you in advance,

Eugene Schlanger