From: INGELBIEN RAPHAEL [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 11:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: OT Burgess

> > History of English Literature...
>
>   Raphael,
>
>  Can you identify that tome a little further? I was just trying to find it
> by the title or last name and haven't turned it up.

Anthony Burgess,  English Literature: A Survey for Students (1958).

I think it was first published under the name of John something Burgess, but
there have been sevral reprints under the name 'Anthony Burgess' (he of
Clockwork Orange).

It was quite accessible, though by now it's probably dated.

RaphaŽl