Article argues that you cannot tell a poet by his or her spouse/lover et cetera.  I thought the article might dissuade further analysis of the individual artist; and direct scholarship more towards an explication of the artistry not of Eliot but his poetry.  Not quite sure if that is possible in this media-besotted age, but hopeful.  (And, if I know this list, it is probable that my last comment will trigger more replies than the penultimate.)  My apologies in advance:  I have just thought since my teenage years that Eliot's poems have a great "voice."
Best,
Eugene Schlanger