[log in to unmask] wrote:

> Somewhat tangential but I was told this morning by a colleague in
> London that this German newspaper on Friday Oct. 25th translated and
> reprinted the Wall St. Journal front page story about my poetry,
> published here on Sept. 12, 2002.

Handelsblatt appears to be a financial paper.  I saw a page or two
where it and Reuters joined forces for something.  They have a website
of course but their English edition ceased publication in August.

You might want to view a recent sample of their online edition.
I sort of randomly picked the recent story "Der Wall-Street-Poet"

http://www.handelsblatt.com/hbiwwwangebot/fn/relhbi/sfn/buildhbi/cn/GoArt!200014,200811,576891/SH/0/depot/0/index.html

Regards,
    Rick Parker