The problem we have here is a misnomer.
We don't have anything resembling Capitalism.
Capitalism is where everyone makes the same kinds of things and there is no
competetion because what's good here is good there, everyone just looks out
for him or herself.  An example of this, I am told, exists within the Thai
restaurants in Chicago; they are all equally good, have essentially the same
menu, and essentially the same prices.  If you want to start a restaurant,
you just do, and if you close, someone will take your place.

We currently have Corporatism, which Abraham Lincoln warned us about in the
1860s.

Michael