In a message dated 10/8/02 12:25:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Wherever you are, stand up against the war!

Stand up against taking out a tyrannical dictator who treats his own people like shit and  tests out his experimental chemical weapons on them and who funds terrorists to kill people in other countries?  I don't think so.  If they take him out, so much the better, for the people of Iraq and the world.  I'm far more concerned with the outcome of the next election and the future makeup of the Supreme Court.