Cassandra Laity wrote:

> Does someone out  there have James E. Miller's article published in ANQ,
> "T.S. Eliot's Uranian Muse"?  I need the page numbers for the article,
> I can't find it anywhere. Thanks in advance.

I just noticed that if you go to this webpage:
    http://www.encyclopedia.com/html/L/Laforgue.asp
there will be a number of links to articles at eLibrary.
Miller's article is one of those listed (and linked to.)
The direct eLibrary link is too long to bother adding here.

There are some book reviews of interest to Eliot fans linked
on that page too.

Anyway, eLibrary normally charges to get the article but
they are advertising a 7 day free trial.  So, schedule
some vacation days next week and suck them dry.  ;-)

Regards,
    Rick Parker