Has any one seen either one of these falcons in or close to St. Joseph,mo?
I was setting out side watching the bird feeders this evening and seen a
bird that i thought at first glance was an american kestrel, but after a
longer look it was way to dark underneth and a little diffrent wing shape,
by the time i made it inside to get my binocs and back out the bird was
gone. And also a little earlier today i seen a very similar looking bird but
was driveing down fredrick ave. here in town.AGAIN NO BINOCS, but such is
life i suppose. At any rate i was just wondering if any one has ever seen
these birds in or around the st. joseph area. I will keep a look out for him
or her the next few evenings and let you all know if i come up with a better
look.
GOOD BIRDING
Brandon
ST< Joseph,mo, buchanan, county