Wow, I can't believe all the hoopla about the roadrunners, as we see they
fairly often.  We even had one in our yard once, though my husband saw it
and I did not.

The best place we've discovered to find roadrunners fairly regularly is The
Persimmon Hill Berry Farm in Lampe, Stone County.  The berry farmers  say
they have several pairs there, and we see one or two along the driveway
almost every time we visit the farm.  We are usually there between 9:00 and
11:00 a.m.  And almost even better than the roadrunners is the blueberry
thunder muffins that you can get at the farm stand.  Or the fresh cobblers.
Yum---maybe it's time for another trip.....

Nancy R.
Barry County