Well, I suppose I'd better apologise for my previous post on American people. I don't actually have anything against them (I have many american friends, one of which is a Marine) -- I'd better be more precise, and say I'm so very pissed off with all this global situation of warfare.

Yesterday I was reading a book on Greek "paideia" and I found this wonderful concept: what a "Greek Soul" was to Aristotle and his disciples. For him, "a Greek Soul is the mind of a man whose world is as clear as crystal; and even a foreign man as intelligent and gifted could enter that world and move in it, being at ease and comfortable with it." (Werner Jaeger)

So I just can't help wondering why it can't be like that for us now. It's just so sad. We're so sad.

...."till human voices wake us and we drown."

Cheers,
Sara