From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Sara Trevisan
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 9:13 AM
Subject: Re: Towers and Dust

..."an inhabitant of Starowce"? (mieszkanko na Starowce)...

I'm sorry -- was that Polish? I know some but just didn't manage to understand all the words.
I think it should be translated "najladniej" as "in the best way", "sie prezdstawia" as "introduces himself"...
Then "nie" as "this", "wiadomo" as "news", "oczywiscie" as "clearly", "gdzie ono sie miesci" as "where one gets confused"?

Well...just trying...been studying it for a very short time.
Cheers,
S.