Well, I'd just as likely have misspelled the stout.  Tho' (perhaps because?) I have fond memories of visting their headquarters in Dublin, where free samples await at the end of the tour.

I've recently wrapped up a large case that's kept me from posting much.  Looking forward to getting back into it, if I can think of anything worthwhile to say about TSE.

I will be interested to see how the 11th is observed here.  In any event, I do not see how it relates to any decisions regarding Iraq, though I agree with you that there is a concerted effort to tie the two together.  We shall see.

Best regards.

Tom K